Do any of these situations cause you excessive worry?
- Entering a room where people are already seated
- Attending parties or social gatherings
- Going to work or school
- Starting or joining conversations
- Making eye contact
- Romantic relationships
- Interacting with unfamiliar people or strangers
- Returning items to a shop
- Eating in front of others
- Using a public toilet
If you regularly rearrange your life in order to avoid these and other situations, it may be time to get help in the form of counselling, visiting your G.P and/or medication.
My Anxiety therapy can help you to:
Manage panic attacks
Increase your confidence
Decrease the overly critical voice
Teach you how to be assertive
Receive criticism without being broken by it
Break out of isolation
Make the most of your life
Put most simply- You will be able to go outside, talk to strangers and make relationships without constant worry.